Howdy mates! Do you ever share your Instagram post into another social media? Well, if you never do it, I will show you how to share Instagram posts to other social media easily. So, without any further ado, let’s jump into it.
In 2018, due to the Cambridge Analytica violation, Facebook stopped allowing almost all third-party applications to post to its personal feed, except for Instagram (because Instagram is Facebook’s).
So, if you want to post to many services, including Facebook, Instagram is your best option. To share Instagram photos with other social media, you must link the account. Here are the steps you must take before sharing your posts.
- From the Instagram home screen, tap your profile icon, followed by the menu at the top right
- Select “Account”> “Linked Account”
- Select the account that you want to link, and enter your login information. You can link a number of networks, including Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.
Now, you can arrange it so that when your photo is posted to Instagram, it will be posted to other social media accounts too:
- In the Instagram application, select the plus sign in the middle of the bottom of the screen. Select the picture you want to share, then tap “Next.”
- Apply whatever filters and edits you want to the photo. Tap “Next” again.
- On the last screen before posting photos, you will have options to write captions, tag friends, and add locations. At the bottom of the screen, you will see a list of your Instagram accounts (if there are several). You will also see a list of all social media accounts that you have linked to your Instagram account.
- Switch to all the social networks where you want to post photos
Now you can share Instagram posts to other social media with no obstacles. Tell me your thoughts about it in the comment section, okay?
Read More for Content Related to Tips & Tricks:
- How to Use Off-Facebook Activity Feature and Why it is Important
- You Can Attach Email in Gmail Easily, Here is How
- Here is How to Decline WhatsApp Group Invitation
- Guide on How to Use Instagram on Windows and Macbook
- Try This Method to Fast Remove Your FB Account
- This Is How To Connect PS4 Controller With Your Apple Devices