Do you have Apple AirPods? If so, surely you rarely lend AirPods to other people. Yet even though your AirPods are privately owned and have never been borrowed by anyone else, it turns out that the AirPods that you use every day can be dirty. Besides, the sound quality produced will also decrease. Well, do you want to know how to easily clean Apple AirPods? Let’s jump into it.
The price of Apple AirPods that are not cheap will be a pity if left dirty and not maintained well. For that, you should always take care and clean AirPods regularly. But don’t do it wrong, you must do it correctly in order to not break it. So, here is the easy way to clean your Apple AirPods.
- Don’t run AirPods or AirPods Pro underwater.
- Use a soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- If your AirPods or AirPods Pro are exposed to anything that might cause stains or other damage—for example, soaps, shampoos, conditioners, lotions, perfumes, solvents, detergent, acids or acidic foods, insect repellent, sunscreen, oil, or hair dye:
- Wipe them clean with a cloth slightly dampened with fresh water and dry with a soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Allow them to completely dry before placing them in the charging case.
- Do not attempt to use them until they are completely dry.
- Make sure not to get any liquid in the openings.
- Clean the microphone and speaker meshes with a dry cotton swab.
- Don’t use sharp objects or abrasive materials to clean your AirPods or AirPods Pro.
Well, the steps are pretty easy I think. Thus, you also have to clean your AirPods case. You can clean the case using a soft, dry, lint-free cloth. If necessary, you can slightly dampen the cloth with isopropyl alcohol. Make sure not to get any liquid in the charging ports. Here are a few more guidelines:
- Remove any debris from the Lightning connector with a clean, dry, soft-bristled brush.
- Don’t use abrasive materials to clean the charging case.
- To avoid damaging the metal contacts, don’t put anything in the charging ports.
The last thing you should know is how to clean the war tips of your AirPods. Just follow these steps:
- If any water has accumulated in the ear tip, tap the AirPod on a soft, dry, lint-free cloth with the ear tip opening facing downward to remove.
- Pull off the ear tips from each AirPod and rinse the ear tips with water. Don’t use soap or other household cleaners.
- Wipe the ear tips with a soft, dry, lint-free cloth. Make sure that the ear tips are completely dry before reattaching to each AirPod.
- Click the ear tips back on each AirPod. The ear tips are oval shaped, so make sure that you align them before you click them back on.
Do you understand, mates? Ask me in the comment section below if there is anything confusing about how to clean Apple AirPods.
Read More for Content Related to Tech News:
- Google Maps Incognito Mode is Happening in iOS
- Here Is What You Need To Know About Google One
- 658,000 People Accessing Porn Sites are Attacked by Malware
- 5 Hidden iOS13 Tricks That You Should Know
- Microsoft Will Disable Cortana on iOS and Android on January 2019
- Why is 5G Cheaper Than 4G? Here is The Answer